The ingredients for all of my ice creams are essentially the same, a combo of arctic zero, almond milk, trutein and the flavorings.
But seriously this one came out so so rich I couldn't believe it!
This recipe makes a lot of ice cream base...
which results in a lot of ice cream!!
- 1cup almond milk (30 calories)
- 1/2 cup Baking stevia (0 calories)
- 33g frozen banana (30 calories, 7g carbs)
- 60g pumpkin (25 calories, 6g carbs)
- 25g red velvet ice trutein (109 calories)
- Loranna red velvet emulsion oil
- 10g Hershey's cocoa powder (20 calories, 6g carbs)
- 140 g chocolate arctic zero (70 calories, 14g carbs)
- 6g dark chocolate chips (30 calories, 6g carbs)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 5g reddiwhip heavy whipping cream (15 calories, 1g carbs)
- 1 egg yolk (55 calories)
- 3g agar powder (10 calories)
Total Calories: 384 (without the egg, almond milk and trutein it's 200 calories)
Total Carbs: 40
- Mix egg yolk on low speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add in Stevia, Cocoa powder, Agar powder and Red Velvet emulsion oil. Mix until combined.
- Add almond milk and apple cider vinegar until well blended
- In food processor, blend frozen banana, 25g protein powder, pumpkin and arctic zero.
- Combine the two in the mixer and mix until well blended. Scrape the bottom with a spatula as you're mixing to make sure the egg yolk is well blended.
- Throw this all in an ice cream maker for about 10-15 minutes. You'll know it's ready when the consistency looks creamy
- Throw in the chocolate chips right at the end