I've gotten pretty close and I'm super excited about it!
If you want to keep it low carb, leave out the pumpkin. Using half the Mocha Caramel and the caramelized browned butter create the cookie dough flavor. Too much Mocha caramel and you get a strong coffee taste but using about half gives it the perfect flavor.
I made a giant cookie out of it after ;)
- 10G Mocha Caramel Trutein
- 15G Vanilla Trutein
- 8G Butter (or however much you need on your plan, I was swapping 15G peanut butter for Butter and cocao nibs)
- 5G cocoa nibs
- 2 tsps Vanilla
- 20G Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- .5tbs baking soda
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Mix apple cider vinegar and baking soda together in a separate bowl
- Place butter in hot pan and brown the butter. Don't let it burn, you'll know it's ready when it smells like caramel.
- Mix all other ingredients together
- Mix in butter
- Mix in baking soda mix
- Enjoy!....and then you can use the rest to make a really good cookie!!